Pro divers know: conventional lamps do not get you very far when under water. Refraction rules out long ranges.
Therefore we have developed a lamp that - due to its axial collimator - attains a strength of focus hitherto considered impossible.
The head part of the lamp consists of high-grade steel, the body of shockproof synthetic material. Its ergonomic design is exceptional and convincing.
- Four mignon (AA) batteries provide more than 50 hours of light. The chip has a service life of 100,000 hours .
- If the lamp is operated 3 hours per week, the diode will last 600 years.
- Special features gold-plated contacts
- Strongly focusing axial collimator high-performance Power-Lightchip
- Lamp head made from polished, high-grade steel
- Up to 100,000h chip service life
- With strap order no. batteries 7720 (4 pcs) power supply LR6 1.5V 4 pcs burning life
- Battery life up to 50h measurements length: approx. 160mm; Ø head: approx. 42mm weight with batteries approx. 220g waterproof down to 60m