Giotto is first the Mixed Gas dive computer designed and built entirely by Cressi
The 3 button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes from the first time a diver picks the computer up. The high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly.
The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive.
The Giotto can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
It has a new algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with mixtures.
The software handles two different hyper-oxygenated mixtures, which can be selected during the dive.
• Tissues: 9 saturation half-times ranging from 2.5 to 480 minutes.
• ”Dive” Program: Full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with Air or Nitrox.
• Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
• Option to take a Nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating).
• Gage setting option (depth gauge and timer).
• Deep stop can be turned on or off.
• Replaceable protective display screen.
• User-replaceable batteries.
• Planning: decompression curve scrolling.
• User can switch units of measure from Metric (meters and C°) to Imperial (feet and F°).
• Visual and auditory alarms.
• Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator.
• Backlit display
• Built-in calendar and clock.
• Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile.
• Dive history saved.
• Option for full reset if needed, helpful when renting the device.
PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional)