Extensively used in dive centers, Aquapro is a well-known comfortable and outstandingly durable jacket. This Cressi product is designed for divers who want a very complete yet light, hydrodynamic and affordable jacket. Realistically, it is suitable for most recreational divers.
- Weight compartments, reinforced with a simple and easy insertion/extraction system.
- Rounded pockets, exceptionally spacious and easily accessible with durable YKK© 8pitch zippers and gussets.
- Relief valves with discharge knob on the front.
- Waistband strap independent of the air bladder to avoid constricting the diver’s body when the jacket is inflated. Adjustable length cummerbund.
- Light, compact, semi-rigid backpack. The areas of friction against the inner fabric have been minimized. New design so the backpack handle is always accessible. Backplate to keep the tank perfectly centered, with non-slip rubber inserts and new strap to anchor the valve.
- Four 50mm angular stainless D-rings and two 25mm D-rings in ABS.
- Size easily identifiable on the right shoulder pad.
- High quality 420D Nylon fabric reinforced-decorated with polyurethane mesh inserts at the points of greatest friction.
- Especially flexible materials used for the lateral parts, pockets and shoulder pads to ensure comfort and to take up as little space as possible inside the carrying case.
- Elastic chest strap.
- Improved buoyancy compared to the previous model (measurements in accordance with EC standards): Size XXS: 6.10 kg, XS: 6.90 kg, S: 8.20 kg, M: 11.50 kg, L: 15.60 kg, XL: 17.00 kg.
- Weight in gr: 2.500 (XXS), 2.550 (XS), 2.650 (S), 2.850 (M), 2.900 (L), 3.000 (XL)
- Direct System can be disassembled, no tools needed, for cleaning “on the beach” in case of sand infiltration. Exclusive double filtration system in metal mesh to prevent particulates from infiltrating the inflation valve.
Manuale uso EQUILIBRATORI
( 2016 )